Miss Russomanno’s Class Website: 2022-2023 School Year
Welcome! My name is Miss Russomanno and I will be your child’s teacher this year. This is my ninth year working with students with special needs. I am extremely excited to begin another wonderful year in the Belleville Public School District.
My philosophy of teaching is that every student deserves to learn and grow in a nurturing, caring environment and I am dedicated to creating such an environment for each one of my students!
Please feel free to contact me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you!
Email Address: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I find the district calendar?
What time does school start, and end?
- School starts at 8:35 each day.
- School ends at 3:15.
What door is used for kindergarten drop-off?
- Kindergarteners are to be dropped off at the GYM DOORS. The GYM DOORS are at the back of the school.
- As per the main office, you are not allowed to drop your child off before 8:30.
What door is used for kindergarten pick-up?
- Door #2 is used for kindergarten pick-up. Door #2 is to the left of the main entrance.
Where is the link to your class supply list?
- Above is the link to my supply list …however, do not feel pressure to purchase all the items at once …or any. I never want to add stress to a family …because I understand just how stressful it can be! We are a team …get what you can, when you can, or IF you can!
Do I need to send my child to school with lunch?
- You can send your child to school with lunch, or they can get the school lunch.
- To pay for lunch, visit this link and create a PaySchool account!
- To apply for free or reduced lunch, please fill out this form: -->
- Lunch menus
Is breakfast free?
- Breakfast is offered to every student, every morning. It is free.
Who is my child’s case manager?
Ms. Gina MacIntyre
Email: [email protected]
How do I reach the main office of School Four?
- You can call School 4’s secretary, Mrs. Kistner, for all main office questions!
- 973-532-5014, x3402
Who do I contact if I want my child to take the bus to and/or from school?If you would like to set up transportation services for your child, please reach out to the case manager.
Where do I find out more information about the before & after-care program, Champions?